Dream Team Cheer Squad is a beginning-to-intermediate level performance cheer squad for ages 7 to 18.
This team focuses on:
• Beginning to intermediate tumbling
• Cheer skills (jumps, motions, etc.)
Dream Team runs continuously and cheerleaders can participate all year long.
This team performs at events all over the community including:
• Halftime at University of Washington basketball games
• Opening Ceremonies of the regional Special Olympics of Washington
• Bellevue Strawberry Festival
• Halftime at a Seattle Storm game
• Many other community events
Dream Team is offered at the following times. Please scroll down for registration links:
- Monday, 6:30 to 8:00pm, at Renton Community Center (Renton)
- Tuesday, 5:30 to 7:00pm, at Mercer Island Community Center (Mercer Island
- Wednesday, 6:00 to 7:30pm, at Ballard Boys & Girls Club (Seattle)
- Wednesday, 6:30 to 8:00pm, at Issaquah Community Center (Issaquah)
- Thursday, 5:00 to 6:30pm, at N. Kirkland Community Center (Kirkland)
- Friday, 4:00 to 5:30pm, at Highland Center (Bellevue)
The Eastside Dream Elite cheerleading program is associated with Bellevue Parks, Mercer Island Parks, Renton Parks, Kirkland Parks, Ballard Boys & Girls Club, and Issaquah Parks. Try-outs are not required for any EDE teams, and all teams are non-competitive. We work hard to keep costs low for EDE participants. Scholarships for class fees are available from the respective organizations for residents who qualify. Uniform fees are not covered by those scholarships, however we make every effort to help those who wouldn’t otherwise be able to participate.